A Sampler of New Insights and Discoveries Developed in Observer Physics
* Palmer's Theorem defines the relations among the observer, his beliefs, and his experiences.
* The Mental (Mathematical) Space of ideas and the World Space of physics are mirror replicas of each other mediated by a special reflection principle.
* Operations in either space modify the structure and function of the conjugate space.
* Objects inherently have no mass or gravitational force. (Experimental evidence is provided.)
* All masses and forces originate from resistance in the observer.
* The observer is the prime mover in charge of all physical systems.
* Zel'dovich's discovery of Four-Wave Mixing Phase Conjugation is a major paradigm breakthrough on the level of relativity and quantum mechanics. Observer Physics shows how to generalize it in a number of remarkable ways.
* Internally correlated quantum bubbles may be of any size and are managed by the observer.
* Observer Physics describes some refinements of quark theory.
* Observer Physics proposes a candidate for the Higgs particle (derived in 3 ways) and a precise model for super-string theorists to tangle with.
* Observer Physics reveals how fundamental particles acquire their specific masses.
* Observer Physics reveals details of the internal structure of the proton, and its relation to the electron.
* Observer Physics resolves the question of "Where's the missing antimatter?"
* Observer Physics proposes a variety of experiments that can be done to test many of its claims, including the unification of gravity and the electrical force.
* Gravity is bipolar, its physical opposite pole being kinetic energy (or "entropy").
* Gravity is generated by the observer's use of will to bias undefined awareness.
* Electromagnetic exchange is initiated by an observer's emission of attention particles.
* The graviton propagates at an FTL (Faster-Than-Light) velocity that is constant in a vacuum.
* FTL communication IS possible at the speed of the qwiff pop.
* FTL information transfer can occur without the causality violations predicted in current quantum theory. Observer Physics proposes a simple model of how to achieve this.
* The entropy of any system is defined by the observer's choice of viewpoint.
(See the Table of Contents file for a detailed outline)
English Home Page